1. My keyboard has magically fixed itself! I guess the cure was to reboot my computer FOUR TIMES.
2. I might have a job soon. Which would be wonderful. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
3. Today I was thinking about memories and one in particular. I was remembering something that happened when I was in fourth grade and all the sudden I thought, wait a sec. How do I know that really happened? What if it's just part of my imagination?
What if all my memories are just part of my imagination?
4. I'm really sick of everyone in my family being sick. Just letting that be known.
5. Um, I bought Ashlee Simpson's new CD? I never really listened to her music before I moved here and all the girls were talking about it so I started to listen to it too (peer pressure?) and now I actually really like it. Usually I go for songs with good lyrics but most of her lyrics seem to be nonsense, so it's good that the beats are happy.
Hm. I guess some things have rubbed off on me? Like before I lived here I probably never would have watched The Hills (which I now am practically addicted to) or listened to Ashlee Simpson (though I still don't like the Spice Girls) or, uh, hm... I guess that's all I can think of? Odd.