First things first; I’ve started a page for Project for Self on the wordpress blog. Just named the page P.S. though because that’s so much shorter. So go, join, leave comments (I love comments!), and whatever.
Now on with it. I don’t have anything specific to write about, but a new PS post should be in the works shortly, so I’ll just do a bullet point post of news in my world.
That’s right, it’s THE JORDYN REPOR(T)!
- Family is visiting soon! Family such as Clintard (Clint) and his kids (Mason and Layla) and then just a little after that in comes my dad’s other brother and his wife and kid (Kendall, Janice, Parker). SO MUCH FAMILY! So much loveliness! Having kids around again for a while! The one thing I’m really hoping for the upcoming visits is that I get the chance to go fishing with Dad and Clintard. Other than that, pretty much just hanging out and watching the kids and family, family everywhere.
- I bought the following things (not all today, but recently): Twilight and New Moon from Costco (they were cheap cheap there so I got the first two); Julianne Hough’s CD, which I may or may not have mentioned is made of pure awesome; Toby Keith’s 35 Biggest Hits, also awesome, listening to it right now. It’s very possible that country music and iced tea are my two greatest miracle things - miracle drink and miracle music. Love them.
- My friend is graduating this week and I’m going to her grad night dinner this weekend. Excited? Yes. I haven’t really done anything with people besides my family in a really super long time. Besides the fact that working/looking for a job and finals had taken over my life, there just wasn’t much opportunity. So this will be fun and out of the ordinary and yes, I’m excited.
- I talked to Madis on the phone yesterday and I was like, “Guess what movie’s coming out?” And she goes, “Lots of movies are coming out.” And I go, “Yeah, but which one am I excited for?” And she says, “Umm… probably… GET SMART.” YES! YES YES YES!!!
- My head has been in a fog lately. Whether this is from running around like crazy busy, not feeling so great, sleeping too much, or just general oddness I’m not sure. It’s really bugging me though. (I slept like forever today AND I’M TIRED AGAIN. Urgh.)
- I have a new mattress. I know this is of the greatest interest to you all and that’s why I tell you.
- My mother will be pleased to know that I’ve transferred some of my files (actually lots of them) to discs. You know, in case this thing crashes before I can get my shiny new Mac. (Oh dear I hope that doesn’t happen - I can’t be without a computer! I shall perish!)